Building Bridges Campaign for Mental Health
- Empower mental health consumers, their families, providers
- Turn awareness into action for Alaska's mentally ill
and emotionally disturbed citizens.
- Increase state funding for community based services
and programs serving persons experiencing mental illnesses and emotional
- Facilitate a grass roots effort to positively effect
the legislative and other public policy decision making processes.
- Increase cohesiveness within Alaska's mental health community.
- Advance principles of Life Domains and coordinate with other advocacy efforts in Alaska.
- Advance principles of parity within the insurance industry.
For more information please contact Jan McGillivary, Coordinator, Building Bridges Campaign for Mental Health. The Coordinating Committee meets every Thursday at 11:00 am at MHA's offices during the legislative session.
- from the Latin, Ad vocare: to peak for, to plead the
cause of another, to make others care.
Your Vote Counts!
- Click here to find out why!
- Why should I get involved?
The Building Bridges Mailing List
News | Advocacy
| Outreach | Prevention
| Information | Staff
| Affiliates | Your
Contribution | Legislation | Children