- Located 65 miles south of King Salmon in the Alaska Peninsula National Wildlife Refuge
- Alaska's largest run of Red Salmon
- Breathtaking scenery, including 3 volcanoes (two are the youngest Maar volcanoes in North America)
- Three miles from renowned Ugashik Narrows
- Twenty-five minutes from Brooks Lodge
- Trophy Arctic Grayling area (four pounds plus in season)
- Brown Bear viewing, also caribou, moose, fox, eagles, otters, swans & other migratory waterfowl
Species to Choose From
- White Fish
- Lake Trout
- Arctic Grayling
- King Salmon
- Silver Salmon
- Dolly Varden
- Chum Salmon
- Red Salmon
- Pink Salmon
- Arctic Char
Methods and Waters
Fishing in the famous Bristol Bay watershed
Fly Fishing ~ Spin Fishing ~ Rivers ~ Lakes ~ Streams
Catch and Release
With care and adherence to catch and release practices, quality fishing should last from generation to generation. One limit of fish per person taken home. When a really nice one is caught, we encourage you to have it mounted, if that is your desire. An average of 30 fish caught per day.
Average temperature from 57 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit. A 10 to 15 mile per hour breeze is normal. Weather is always an important factor to consider in Alaska, especially when boats and aircraft are used daily. Some excursions may be canceled for the day due to inclement weather.
Home cooked meals are served family style. The guest rooms are private, clean, dry and heated. There are comfortable beds with clean linen. Hot shower, and also a very clean and efficient propane comfort station (toilet).
- Transportation round trip from King Salmon to the Camp
- All excursions, whether by boat or plane
- Boats, motors and bait
- A knowledgeable guide to accompany you
- All meals and lodging
- Over thirty years experience at your service
- Cleaning, freezing, and packaging of your fish for the trip home
You need to bring your personal gear and we will provide you with a checklist.
A 50% deposit per person required to confirm. Remaining 50% due 60 days prior to arrival. Upon cancellation we will refund your deposit upon re-booking your vacancy. If canceled less than 120 days prior to arrival,10% will be withheld as a cancellation fee. If canceled less than 60 days prior to arrival, total deposit is forfeited.
You make round trip arrangements from home via Anchorage to the city of King Salmon, Alaska. From King Salmon, we will pick you up at the airport for the 45 minute flight to the camp.
Dates & Rates
July through mid-September. All rates are per person.
3 nights - 4 days
5 nights - 6 days
3 - 4 persons
5 or more persons
Personal and Camp History
- Gus Lamoureux was born in Alaska and raised by a guide in the business.
- Fish and Master Big Game guide with over 25 years experience
- Commercial/Instrument Pilot
- First Aid and CPR
- Commercial Driver
- U. S. Coast Guard 50 ton Masters License with towing certificates
- Excellent knowledge of local flora and fauna
- Accident free history
- Family owned and operated since 1961
- Fishing available out your door
- In most cases Gus will personally be your pilot/guide.