FINEST FISHING IN ALASKA!
Hook into a fiesty Steelhead, fight a trophy size King Salmon, battle a big Halibut, or even acrobatic Silvers in the Alaskan waters surrounding Petersburg.
Contact us to book a charter today!
Steelhead Salmon - run in April & May
King Salmon - run in May, June & the first two weeks in July
Halibut - run May thru September (best is July to middle of September)
Sockeye Salmon - run in July
SIlver Salmon - run in August thru September
WHY FISH IN PETERSBURG, ALASKA?
1. Pristine enclosed waters, protected from the ocean swells, abundant fish & wildlife.
2. Small Norweign fishing village. No big cruise ships. Fewer people to contend with.
3. Bag Limits. (Mid May to first week of July.)
King Salmon Bag Limit : 4 fish over 28" / 8 fish under 28"
Halibut Bag Limit : Two per day, no annual bag limit.
Silver Salmon Bag Limit : Six per day, no annual bag limit.
WHAT TO BRING
• Warm weather gear, boots and raingear recommended.
• An Alaskan Fishing License. Licenses are sold at the local hardware store and hotels.
• Bring a sack lunch. Full day Charters last from 8-9 hours. Half day charters 4 hours.
All Petersburg Creek Charters include all needed fishing gear, soft drinks and coffee.
Enjoy mingling with gentle giant humpbacks, as they breach and feed against a backdrop of breath taking snow cover peaks!
Tour Le Conte Glacier. Take in the view of beautifully sculpted icebergs and an abundance of wildlife!
Captain Craig Curtiss
USCG Licensed Captian
PO Box 693
Petersburg, AK 99833
CALL : 907-518-4535
EMAIL : email@example.com
COPYRIGHT © 2013 PETERSBURG CREEK CHARTERS All Rights Reserved.