- Have you always wanted to visit Alaska?
- Would you like to like to learn about the history of
medicine in Alaska while learning more about how to deal with out-of-hospital
- Get college credit from the University of Alaska and
continuing education credit (CME) from the State of Alaska.
- Tour some of the most scenic and wildlife-rich parts
of Alaska. Experience three different climatic zones, all along the highway
- Tours are one week in length and begin in mid-May and
continue through the end of July. Tour groups limited to 12 clients, with
three experienced teacher/facilitators to make your trip an educational
experience of a lifetime.
- If you are a Nurse, Nurse's Aide, EMT, Paramedic, Physician's
Assistant or Physical Therapist, this training is designed for you.