Mat-Su Valley Sites
Other South-Central Alaska Sites
- Alaska Center For The Environment
807 G Street, Suite 100
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
phone: 907-274-3621; fax: 907-274-8733
- Cliff Eames, Public Lands & Mat-Su Valley Coordinator, 907-274-3647, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth Little, Legislative Coordinator, 907-274-3650, e-mail email@example.com
Watchdog is ACE's weekly report which follows conservation issues,
including CBM, in the State legislature.
- Kachemak Bay Property Owners Alliance
3734 Ben Walters Lane, Suite 202
Homer, AK 99603
- Inquiries: call Mike McCarthy at 907-235-5597 or Brian Hirsch at 907-235-7164
- Alaska Conservation Voters
419 6th Street, #321
Juneau, AK 99801
phone: 907-463-3366; fax: 907-463-3312
- Matt Davidson, Legislative Director, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tor Wallen, Legislative Assistant, e-mail email@example.com
Watch is ACV's weekly report summarizing conservation & public interest
issues (including CBM) under consideration by the Alaska State Legislature.
Regional & National
- Oil & Gas Accountability Project
Working with communities throughout the Rocky Mountain West and across the country to reduce the social, economic and environmental problems caused by oil and gas development.
- Office of the Governor
- Alaska Legislature
- House of Representatives
- Bill Action and Status Inquiry System (BASIS) -- bill text, status & legislators' votes
- Infobases -- Alaska Statutes, Alaska Constitution, State Executive Orders, State Administrative Journal, Alaska Administrative Code, Current & Previous Years Legislative Information, House & Senate Journals, Legislative Committee Minutes, Legislative Uniform Rules, Research Requests & Library Catalog, etc.
- Legislative Information Office Directory
- State of Alaska - Departments & Commissions
- Alaska State Legislature Live Coverage (KTOO-Gavel To Gavel Alaska)