Animal's Vintage Tin "The Home of Detroit Iron"
Greetings from Alaska!
Where we will build the vehicle to suit your needs.
Diamonds in the Rough
This is a brief list of our vehicles...
- 1938 Chevy Coupe "Purple"
- "Purple" is my current project car which I am building for a daily driver. I
found her in Anchorage, Alaska and purchased her over the phone. I have spent about one
year working on her from the ground up. She has a Chevy 454 engine and I mixed
the paint myself. It looks like Grape Kool-Aid when it is wet.
- 1954 Studebaker Wagon
- Rebuilt engine has only 20 miles on it before it was parked.
- 1954 Ford Panel Van (SOLD)
- Nice Ride. 4 X 4 with a 350 Engine. This one is a great hunting or camping
- 1955 Chevy Pick-up
- First run series pick-up will be very nice when finished.
- 1955 Chevy Pick-up
- This one could run soon.
- 1955 GMC Pick-up
- This will be someones baby.
- 1956 Chevy 210 Wagon (SOLD)
- Nice base for a restoration project.
- 1957 Chevy ElCamino
- Chevy didn't make one, but we have one.
- 1957 Chevy 2 Door (SOLD)
- Rough, nice starter for a restoration project.
- 1957 Ford Utility Truck
- Could make a nice Shop Truck or Wrecker.
- 1957 GMC 2 1/2 Ton Utility Truck
- Heavy duty truck can be made into just about anything.
- 1958 GMC Boom Truck
- Low miles we are currently using this as our retrieval truck.
- 1958 Chrysler Windsor
- Push button drive on the dashboard. Original paint & engine. Needs work.
- 1959 Ford F-500 Utility Trucks
- We have two of these heavy duty Utility Trucks.
- 1963 Willy's Jeep Pick-up
- What engine would you like to have installed?
- 1965 Chevy Impala
- Only one of these left.
- 1965 Ford Falcon Futura 2-Door Hardtop
- This project car belongs to my wife. She is learning how to build her own Street Rod
from the ground up. What makes this car rare is the popularity of the Ford Mustang in
1965. Right now she is down to bare metal. It has a nice 289 engine and a lot of spunk.
- 1966 Chevy Impala
- We have three of these available.
- 1966 Chrysler New Yorker
- This was a little old ladies car. Very nice inside and out.
- 1967 Chevy Impala
- She needs some TLC.
- 1973 Chevy Pickup (SOLD)
- 454 Engine. Good work truck.
- 1973 Datsun 240Z
- We have two of these they will make a very nice car together. We don't normally
have anything but American made vehicles on the lot. They needed a home.
- 1974 Ford F-100 Pickup (SOLD)
- She will make a beautiful restoration project.
- 1974 International Scout
- She is a nice little ride.
- 1974 Plymouth Duster
- This is a clean little car she needs a good home.
- 1974 Pontiac Firebird
- New on the lot. No information yet.
- 1976 Chevy ElCamino (SOLD)
- This one is currently under construction. She has a 350 engine that runs like a dream.
Automatic, new Exhaust system, Red and White Exterior, New Black Interior which includes
Carpet, Bucket Seats, Console and AM/FM Cassette Player. This one will not be on our lot
very long. She may be sold already.
- 1976 Chevy Monte Carlo (SOLD)
- Perfect car for the graduating senior. Runs Great!
- 1976 Chevy Nova
- Good restoration project.
- 1977 Chevy Nova
- This one will need a little work.
- 1977 Pontiac Astre
- This one looks like a small 1967 Firebird.
- 1978 Chevy Camaro (SOLD)
- She is rough, but with time she will be nice again.
- 1978 Ford Ranchero
- One owner car.
- 1981 Chevy Pick-up
- This will make some graduating senior happy.
If you don't see what you are looking for please ask we do not have time to list them
all and the inventory changes from day to day! We can send you a photo of the
vehicle that you are interested in.
Please tell us what you want and we will build it to suit your needs.
Animal's Vintage Tin - Dale R. Anderson, Owner - 866 Runamuck Avenue,
North Pole, AK 99705 - (907) 488-1565
You are the visitor since May 20, 1998