5.  Where can I obtain information on foreign markets and trade
     opportunities for fish or agricultural products?

The Dept. of Commerce's National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) works with fishing industry representatives and organizations to facilitate access to foreign markets in cooperation with the Commerce Department's International Trade Administration, NMFS assists exporters seeking to find and explore new export inspection services for fishery exports and issues U.S. government certifications.  The NMFS may be contacted at:

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is the first point of contact for agricultural export advice and information on USDA export and marketing programs, foreign market research, trade data by country and commodity, trade policy and regulations, export sales and trade leads.