The two Dawson people who started this whole genealogical journey for me.
Mom, Georgie Mae Dawson
and:Clifford Dawson, her dad (and without Alleene, this photo would not have been ever known to me, nor would most of this other Dawson project. Thanks beyond words to Alleene.
- Credit to Gina W. for sending descendant info for Amos Jr>Isaac B>Marvin>Willie W.>Daniel W.
- Credit for sending the Dawson Crest goes to Karen Z. .
- Credit for the Dawson Name document goes to Nora S. .
- Photos of Amos, '02, Ethertons, and Issac, '32 came from Karen Z. .
- Photo of Drury was from Nora S. as was the D.E.D. obituary and Ervin photos.
- Photo of Bindy was from (I think...it was a long time ago...)Bonnie.
- Photo of Amos '26, Clifford, Ike B., Reuben's family, and the Newt-Darthula photo came from Alleene H. .
- Nora Salter,who has shared much information with us, gives her credits ...: Nora S. says, "Nora Treadwell  & Virginia Leach [85+] Virginia is the one who many years ago went to Bybee. Nora Treadwell isn't a Dawson, her aunt, my grandmother Ora married a Dawson."
- Photo of Mary Dawson & Elizabeth Driskell Ellis Dawson was provided by Tracy E., from her website.
- Also Tracy's website photos are the ones of Pearl Savel, Mary and John Reese, and Amanda.
- Photos of Alfred "Cudge" or "Kudge" Dawson and Wife Elizabeth (verified by Randall's grandmother) are from Randy Bible via Karen Z.
- John Dawson Family photo is from the Bibles.
- Keith introduced a new, previously unknown, descendent of Amos, Jr.
- Sally sent photos of the Phoebe Emaline Dawson branch (from Isaac/Wm.Henry), and a Dawson Reunion photo group.
- Descendant charts also came from Sally.
- More photos from Karen: Blaine Dawson, Four Sons of Isaac, Younger Isaac with Amanda and 2 of her brothers. Photo of Phoebe Katherine and Winnie L. and also the note from Leonard Dawson about identity of Aunt Sis (Narcissa).
- Karen sent photos of Sara Basinger and photos of Thomas Jacob with each of his wives (Lula and Matilda)
- Bonnie sent a full descendant chart of Bindy's people.