9 Foods That Lower Blood Pressure
- "Our genes are the loaded gun but our lifestyle pulls the trigger".
- Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.
- Being healthy is about being in control.
- Eating for health isn't extreme; it's essential.
- The liver has everything to do with how we live,
thatís why it is called the "liver" (LIVEr).
- Symptoms are the body's efforts to alert you and protect you from disease.(drf)
- If I ate my way to the destruction of my health, why couldn't I eat my way to restoration and reversal?
- Eat the right food. The rest takes care of itself. (drf)
- The thinner you are before fasting, the more efffective it will be, because the fat on your body holds on to toxins and you need to get them out, which means you need to get thin. (drf)
- Why is Fatty Liver a problem?
Dr. Mark Hyman says:
The bottom line is, if you eat a lot of sugar and flour, if you have a little bit of belly fat, or if you crave carbs, starch, and sugar, you probably have this.
Fatty liver creates a whole cascade of issues. It causes inflammation in your body. This inflammation creates insulin resistance and pre-diabetes, which causes your body to deposit fat not just in your liver but also all around your organs and in your belly.
That dangerous belly fat caused by the sugar and starch in your diet then creates even more problems. It causes you to have high triglycerides and low HDL, the good cholesterol. It causes you to have small LDL, the dangerous cholesterol particles that cause heart attacks.
(See link on Fatty Liver in left column)
Dr. Joel Fuhrman:
Whole Food, plant based.
- Eat To Live
- Eat For Health
- End of Diabetes
- End of Dieting
- Super Immunity
- Diseaseproof Your Kids
- Fasting for Health
Whole Food, Plant Based for
Not Useful Foods
- Refined flour
Seven Powerful Emergency Herbal Remedies