A Manual for Brother Creation
As a preface, let this author state that the creation of a 'brother' seems pretty useless. However he prefers to believe that all things in nature have a purpose.
This process was gleaned from the 'Corp's' archives.
To bind it all together and make it work, we'll need a full measure of your love. Don't worry, once started he'll return it in equal measure.
- For the body we'll need a big hug. We can take one from a bear. To gentle it we'll use the playfulness of a puppy. He'll be a little rough, but he'll take a lot of abuse.
- Specifications call for warm eyes. Using special mirrors we'll reflect the love from his heart straight to his eyes for all to see.
- Speaking of which, he's going to need one (heart that is). We can use borrowed stuffing from a cape wearing teddy bear. A little bit goes a long way. We can use the rest for his brain. The spec sheet says nothing about IQ.
- However he does have to be understanding. We can take some from a sleepy owl. It will be safer that way. The new brother might be a little slow sometimes though.
- A smile is indicated next, filled with love. This is going to be difficult. The smile of a happy, well fed puppy should do. We'll leave out the burp.
- The final item says his hand should fit his sibling's like a glove. The nice thing about brothers is that one size fits all.
That's all you need for a fully functional brother. He'll even be good for heavy lifting.
May luck and rainbows fill your life.
The Leprechaun Corp
This text is copywrited by Brad Colver, 1997
and comments are welcome and may be directed to bradac at alaska dot net